Film & TV Tax Credit Program 2.0
Tax Credit Program 2.0
Several application periods are administered each fiscal year. Interested applicants are to submit applications via the online portal. The following business day after the application window closes, the CFC will notify qualified applicants. Selected applicants will have three (3) business days to upload supporting documentation via the online application
Application portal will be active on May 22, 2017.
Applicants may set up an account now!
Application Process: Step-by-Step
Stay calm! The CFC provides an Online Portal Help Center that shows detailed step-by-step screen examples of how to fill out the online application portal! CFC staff is available to help via email or phone. Good luck!
- The online portal works best using Google Chrome.
- You may set up an account now.
- To move from section to section, click “Return to Summary Screen” at the bottom of the page.
- Be sure to click “Complete” before moving on to the next section in order to save all new data and/or changes.
- If you get an error message, refresh the page.
- You may make changes to each page even after you complete each section.
- Once all sections are completed and the application is submitted, the Jobs Ratio will appear.
- If further changes are needed after the application is submitted, click “Recall” under “Application Summary” page.
- Once the application window closes, applicants are unable to “recall” the application; no further changes can be made.
- Click the house icon (top left) to see a summary of all your application(s) and jobs ratio(s).